I want 2
I started again, to follow the rainit guides me to forget everything happenedthe I heard your voice out, from the plastic dollsstill the beautiful greeting
that I love the mostdon't you know I've been missing you since the last time we fightdon't you know I don't mean to make us a partdear I'm sorry please forgive mefora all the things that messed up between u n meI've been so selfish forgive my foolishI'm still figure out the second chance to be your remedydon't walk a way to the path that you doubtdon't leave someone that you can't live withoutdon't make me to wait for a thousand times, for you to figure out cause I willyes I willI started again, I'm staring the rainand also pray to god for such miracle happensthe I heard your voice calls, from the plastic dollsstill the beautiful and soft that I love the most
Komentar
Posting Komentar